Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Year?????

A whole year has passed without a blog post. I apologize to my many readers Mindy ;)

Reading my last post seems eerily familiar as we are now engrossed in "CharlieGate." Praying he gets his "winning" life some help soon.

Anyway...During the past 12 months:

We began our second year of homeschooling.
Nolan began speech with Miss Cindy.
Colin lost his first tooth.
We went to Orlando for 8 days in November.
Patrick and I went to see Mary Poppins on Broadway.
Chick-fil-a opened in Easton, PA 20 miles from us.
I discovered Crumbs.
I lost 27 pounds, then gained 8 back :(

I hope to be better about writing on this blog. I think it will be easier now that I have the laptop to work on while in bed. Wish me luck ...

1 comment:

  1. I looked in my blog reader and there was a "(2)" next to Our Day to Day. I was like... WHAT?????

    Love your little shelfari widget. Are you really reading Hunger Games? I devoured the Hunger Games series in much the same way that others devoured Twilight.

    Thanks for mentioning me here! Yes... even after all of this time... I am still reading your blog.

    You lost 27 pounds this year? You never posted about it - that I can recall. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete