Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hollywood

Corey Haim is dead. Another Hollywood actor takes too many drugs dies. This is nothing new. I remember River Phoenix and John Belushi. And who could forget Elvis? But so many actors are dying these days that the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences had to leave notable actors off of their "In Memoriam" tribute for fear of running out of time. (which they did anyway due to some stupid dance number, but I digress...)

Can't producers and directors refuse to work with actors who are coming to the set stoned or even those who have a reputation for using? Can't we stop offering Lindsay Lohan opportunities to work. Shut her down. Maybe then she'll clean up her life. Ever heard of intervention, people. Why does everyone in Hollywood just turn a blind eye? How many people need to die??? I will never understand.

I am not ignorant to the fact that drugs are EVERYWHERE in this world and that many kids and adults alike use drugs elsewhere in the world besdies Hollywood, CA. However, I don't believe in any other job, is drug use so widely excepted and even expected among co-wokers.

No comments:

Post a Comment